Saturday 13 February 2010

Hugs 4 Thugs Launch




ATTENTION ALL THUGS IN NEED OF HUGS

Tuesday the 23rd the hugs will be plentiful as Hugs 4 Thugs begins @ the Flying Duck on Renfrew St

DJ Nitch Bigger, Yassmaster Flash, DJ Lyall, DJ Martian What & Zeb

A random mash up of "old skool hiphop, real funk, crunk, junk and anythin else we wanna play" as well as live digital art by Joe Crogan & Mediaheroic

Oh, and its FREE

This blogs gonna keep all you brohams and brodettes up to date with artists work we display as well as hiting you with music we play

Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I draw horrid little drawing to amuse myself. I like cups of Tea and old jazz records. I'm quite nice sometimes, other times I'm slightly less nice. I started putting my drawings on t shirts. I made more cups of tea. Things seem to be doing pretty good.